ActionVFX is seeking a highly skilled and self-directed Creative Producer to create and manage industry-leading content. You will work closely with our Marketing Team and be responsible for filming and editing videos, designing graphics/animations, and leading various multimedia projects targeting our customers.
You will have a hand in creating, managing, and approving all visual materials used to communicate with our customers. The right person for this role is not only someone with the talent to create highly engaging digital content, but also the Marketing experience to ensure that each content produced effectively accomplishes the desired objectives.
The Creative Producer will have strong leadership skills with the proven ability to motivate those around them with as well as the ability to prioritize work from multiple stakeholders and resolve roadblocks for the team. If you’re a self-starter who is ready to push the limits, learn and try new things, then you’re a great fit for this role.
WHO WE ARE
ActionVFX is a visual effects stock footage company based in Johnson City, Tennessee. We create world-class creative assets in a mountain town that are used by Film and VFX professionals all around the world. Projects that have used ActionVFX products include Stranger Things (Netflix), Spider-Man: Far From Home (Marvel), The Walking Dead (AMC), Call of Duty WW2 (Activision), Arrow (CW), Jack Ryan (Amazon), and much more!
We’re on a mission to build the undisputed best and largest library of VFX assets in the world and distribute it to the artists who need it. The driving force behind our mission and culture are our core values:
- Strive for Excellence
- Bring Your Passion
- Never Stop Innovating
- Play to Win
- Be Kind
We’re a hardworking Team that lives by these values everyday, creating an awesome work environment. We also enjoy great benefits like a flexible schedule, working from home, unlimited vacation, challenging matches of ping pong and a (very short) commute with a mountain view!
- Producing and managing all ActionVFX creative content.
- Shooting, directing, and editing videos to promote the ActionVFX brand.
- Creating eye-catching graphics and videos for online Ads, Email Campaigns, Social Media, and all other Marketing needs.
- Establishing a coherent visual style for ActionVFX across all mediums.
- Working with our Production Coordinator to plan and set up video shoots.
- Overseeing the creation of visual content created by other Team Members and/or contractors to ensure they meet high standards.
- Highly skilled in Cinematography and Video/Audio Editing.
- Motion Design and Graphic Design skills are welcomed, though not required.
- Experienced in using Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- Knowledge of additional editing/compositing software and 3D software is welcomed.
- Be familiar with using VFX stock footage in compositing or motion graphics.
- Must have on-set experience (camera operation, lighting, setting up equipment etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and lead multiple projects.
- A Team Player attitude.
We’ll be honest, we’re looking for A-players and we know that takes time. The first step is to apply. If you’re a great fit, we’ll walk you through a step by step process where you’ll meet some of our Team Members in a series of interviews. We value and respect your time and will let you know quickly if we’d like to move forward with the interview process.